Monday, November 10, 2008

Rally sweater!


I am been super lame about updating my blog lately. I'm trying to get better about it, but after the whirlwind excitement of Hattie's christening followed by Halloween followed by President Obama's triumphant election smackdown, I really don't have much to report. I had a few minutes to scan through some yet-unpublished photos and found this cute pic of Hattie, zonked out in the car seat from hell, looking super-styling in her handmade rally sweater. Yes, Susan- here it is!!! I can't wait to pair this with one of her cute hats. Thanks again!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Well and good! We certainly would love to see her in the ENTIRE hand knitted sweater and things she received from her AUNT DEANE and UNCLE DAVE as well.

Jen Reed said...

Well, yes...but this sweater has scooter patches on it. :)

Chuck said...

Love that sweater - thank you Susan