Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow day!





It's one of those days when I think, "I don't want to go to work today!" So I didn't...because it's Monday! However, tonight was the big cookie swap, which is now canceled. Possibly postponed. I don't know...if anyone has 6 dozen cookies they'd like to swap, let me know.

Hattie and I braved the cold to go to, of all places, Wal-Mart. Truly pathetic, but our Christmas cards were ready, and I need to get those in the mail! So I layered her with a onesie, socks, oversize Santa's Helper pajamas, a hat, and two blankets. I don't think Hattie even noticed she left the house. She slept during the entire excursion.

So everyone is snuggly and happy at home. I have cocoa and 40 Christmas cards to address. Hattie has her deflated Elmo balloon (she is undeterred- still loves him). Etienne has obviously figured out that when no humans are home, he's going to sleep on the sofa (but always on a blanket). Here's my retro rocker chair, covered in snow. And the cookies....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Jennifer the best mother/homemaker ever!!!! I am so proud of her.
Guess who?