There I go stealing titles from Victoria magazine again. Actually, this is the most blah time of the year. The excitement of Christmas is over, the living room is in ruins. All the decorations I craved in preparation for Christmas are 50% off and I could care less. I am putting off packing up all my Shiny Brite bulbs and faux poinsettias and glitter gold reindeer for as long as I can stand it. So in the meantime, some fun.
I got to loot someone's house yesterday. It's called an estate sale and I nearly died myself the moment I walked in the door. Check out the lamp I got. It's totally 50's and has the original lampshade. I call it "Black Retro Raspberry."
I also scored a gay Santa. Technically, this is a Mary Kay promotional Santa and he is old. He's got white go-go boots! I love him and can't wait for next years' cubicle decorating extravaganza so I can show him off!
No comments:
Post a Comment