Familiar with Chris Issak? Remember "Wicked Game?" Well I do- I think I was 20 years old when that song came out, but I'm not sure. At any rate, Daddy and I had a blast watching Chris Issak at Wildhorse Casino this weekend, along with dear friend JD and his mom, Jean. Here is Chris singing "Love Me Tender" to throngs of women of a certain age. What I mean by that is, women who know who sang that song originally and found Issak's version to be stunning!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Chris Issak in Pendleton
Familiar with Chris Issak? Remember "Wicked Game?" Well I do- I think I was 20 years old when that song came out, but I'm not sure. At any rate, Daddy and I had a blast watching Chris Issak at Wildhorse Casino this weekend, along with dear friend JD and his mom, Jean. Here is Chris singing "Love Me Tender" to throngs of women of a certain age. What I mean by that is, women who know who sang that song originally and found Issak's version to be stunning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment