Remember this dynamic duo? We visited our good friends Karen and Randy the other evening and met up with Elijah Joseph, who is now 3 months old and wearing 6-month sizes! Check out cutie Eli and darling Hattie with Big Joe and our favorite dude, Fast Eddie.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
John and Jennifer....Hattie Jane is so cute! Is the hair a tinge of red?
Love the pictures...esp. Jim and Hattie and Hattie and Daddy and the SMILES!! Note these two men....Hattie has them around her little finger!
I love Hattie Jane's name.....and Sally tells me I am the source of her Jane. Love it!!! I have always liked my name! Actually, you probably don't know, but my name is Luella Jane. Can you imagine...the Luella is for my dad's mother. But, obviously, I have never gone by Luella... And, thus, I feel so impassioned that children are named what they are going to be called....thus our Sara and Jeff. (By the way, Sara's name is Sara Jane.) Now, that I am on medicare....I go in a doctor's office and they call Luella and I sit there like a "dud". Don't even like the name, Luella! And, it is a problem....for official papers, credit cards, checks, etc....I have Jane, Jane L., L. Jane...etc. etc.
I so enjoyed the shower and I thank you for letter me hold and love Hattie Jane for so long...I really "hogged" her....and feel good about it. If I were closer, I would want to be on the "baby sitting" list.
We had Sara and family here over the 4th....Fred turned 10 yrs. while here and Tuvia is precious!
Jeff is coming from Germany with the girls on Aug. 10th for 2 weeks.
Hooray for us....we are blessed!
Love to you all....Jane P.S. Know what you mean about the stroller...Sara and Segev have the Chico (several of them recently recalled)...so that was a hassle, but didn't include theirs. Yes, they are heavy, but all snaps so easily, etc. and SAFE, SAFE, SAFE.
Post a Comment