John and I agree: The number one most annoying comment people said to us while I was pregnant was "Better get some sleep now! Haw haw!" Yeah, well, new parents lose sleep. Duh. Fact of life. Hattie has been great, but last night... ugh. We were up in time to watch our friends do a live segment about scooters on KNDU's "Northwest Today" at 5 am. I suppose the choice between rolling out of bed and onto a scooter at 4:45 am in the freezing cold or snuggling a gassy baby from 2 until 6 am isn't that tough of a choice. At least she was warm!
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Concealer needed, apply here
John and I agree: The number one most annoying comment people said to us while I was pregnant was "Better get some sleep now! Haw haw!" Yeah, well, new parents lose sleep. Duh. Fact of life. Hattie has been great, but last night... ugh. We were up in time to watch our friends do a live segment about scooters on KNDU's "Northwest Today" at 5 am. I suppose the choice between rolling out of bed and onto a scooter at 4:45 am in the freezing cold or snuggling a gassy baby from 2 until 6 am isn't that tough of a choice. At least she was warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment