Pink onesies, pink onesies...ahhhh...hundreds of pink onesies....I'm pretty sure I dreamt about onesies last night (yes, we both slept). Onesies are great, but as Daddy and I have learned this week, some are better than others. Here is my first consumer report on What Rocks and What Su... what does not Rock when it comes to baby stuff.
1) Thermal receiving blankets: ROCK. Thank you, Amanda K, for turning us on to these thermal gems that are as durable as a female lumberjack. Daddy personally requested more of these; we bought two more. Excellent.
2) Gerber T-shirts (see picture): ROCK. Easy to put on as well as take off, they leave the delicate belly button exposed for healing. Sorry you can't purchase the T-shirt featured above; it was custom designed and trimmed by our favorite arthritic Nana Kay. When will she stop damaging her hands? Probably once Hattie has enough cute custom stuff. Probably not.
3) Gymboree onesies: DO NOT ROCK. I'd say the two onesies I bought at Gymboree suck, but I'm trying to clean up my potty mouth. I love the Peter Pan collars; however, Hattie hates them, Daddy says they make her look like Elvis, and they get in the way of the car seat straps. Lessons learned for mommy (first of many).
4) Boppy pillow: ROCKS. Perfect fit, perfect height, mine is Dwell Studio for Target so it's even stylish. And washable. Yay Boppy.
5) Pampers Sensitives wipes: DO NOT ROCK. Pampers, we love your Swaddlers diapers, but your wipes aren't worthy to wipe Hattie's...bottom. We used a whole box in ten days. Daddy says they soak right through, you have to use at least 5 of them for a poopy diaper, and they are too small.
That's it for this week...stay tuned for what I've been waiting for: Jennifer rates the best and worst baby beauty products. And believe me, Dear Reader, my standards are very high.
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment