
Hattie, Daddy and I, along with a large constituency of Eastern Oregon and Washington friends, made the pilgrimage to Bumbershoot, Seattle's annual art and music festival. We headed out on Friday afternoon. Our first stop was the Yakima Sportscenter for lunch. Daddy's band played here with West Valley Highway a few years ago, which was a ton of fun. The Sportscenter folks were awesome, and Daddy and I have been back for their great food. I didn't manage to get a picture, but they had two autographed photos of Kyle Maclachlan on their wall. He is Yakima's most famous native son, and many of you might remember him from such roles as Charlotte's impotent husband Trey on "Sex and the City," but he'll always be Agent Cooper to me. This tidbit will factor into our trip later, I promise.
Anyway, we departed for Black Diamond, Washington, where we would be staying at the gracious estate of Uncle Jimmy and Auntie Jessica. Here's a picture of their family room. What a beautiful house.
No comments:
Post a Comment